-->

30 Before 30! :)

So the title gives away that I am not 30 yet. ;)
I have just few months and 3 years to accomplish things on this list. Not that this list would be my guiding light for the next few years, but since making a list is so much fun and striking things off the list is even more fun, I made this list. What do you think?

How many of these things do you think I will be able to complete? How many should be done? Any suggestions that I might add here? What's on your list if you have one? Don't worry if you are over 30, you can write your 35 before 35 or 40 before 40 lists!

Sometimes I do crazy things for just as less as a good photo or for something as much as an awesome memory!

  1. Go to Ulan Bataar (Go to Ulan Bataar, August 2014! Wohoo :))
  2. Take a solo trip ( Take a solo trip (Sikkim, Andaman, Nagaland)
  3. Summit a 6000m peak or aboveSummit a 6000m peak or above, Stok Kangri(6153m) in July 2012 )
  4. Learn how to swim and dive into a natural pool
  5. Finish a mountaineering course
  6. Ride a camel in the desert and then stand on it! (  Ride a camel in the desert and then stand on it! Rajasthan 2009  )
  7. Learn a new language(Indian, preferably Tamil).
  8. Get a stamp on my passport of a country which at least five people should ask me where it is ( Get a stamp on my passport of a country which at least five people should ask me where it is, surprisingly Mongolia!)
  9. Spark a fire like Bear Grylls
  10. Cycle in the Himalayas ( Cycle in the Himalayas  )
  11. Have my photo published in a magazine ( Have my photo published in a magazine | Media )
  12. Trek in a desert, along the beach, on the mountain ( Trek in a desert, along the beach, on the mountain )
  13. Go to a place where you can see clouds below your feet ( Go to a place where you can see clouds below your feet )
  14. Finish the 100 Strangers Project, twice!
  15. Cross from one Country to another on foot  (Cross from one Country to another on foot | India to Myanmar at Nagaland)
  16. Go Couchsurfing
  17. Surf in the seaSurf in the sea ) 
  18. Get a tattoo in some weird language
  19. Set foot in every state of India
  20. Go to Pakistan
  21. Ride a SUV in the mountains
  22. Stay with indigenous tribes in their forest 
  23. Taste at least five kinds of local liquor (Taste at least five kinds of local liquor | Chaang[Ladakh], Raksi[Ladakh], Asha Kunwari[Rajasthan], Feny[Goa], Thongba[Sikkim])
  24. Walk on a frozen lake (Walk on a frozen lake, Pangong, Jan 2014)
  25. Give a talk on travel to a live audience ( Give a talk on travel to a live audience, IIT Madras January 2012 & Thalam September 2013 )
  26. Have my face published in a news paper ( Have my face published in a news paper | Media)
  27. Have a successful gallery show
  28. Win/Get invited for an all-expense-paid trip to any place exotic, abroad
  29. Welcome the 30th year in the Himalayas :)
  30. Quit my current job and enter the world of Travel & Photography full time! (Quit my current job and enter the world of Travel & Photography full time! | That's it folks, I quit! :))

No comments