-->

Life's Good - In Print, In Contact and In Bliss! :)



It has been a good year so far. 

For the uninitiated, I got my first DSLR in the month of April. It’s a canon EOS 500D and I am loving it. This also means that you will be treated to some quality images from now on. :)

Secondly, I have my first article published in print! Yay! :)
Thanks to facebook, I came to know that the editor of btwmag.com was looking for images from Chhattisgarh and I grabbed the opportunity and didn’t waste a minute before contacting him. Incidentally he liked my writing and asked me if I could write the article as well. And so here it is - my first article in print! Well yeah, my name’s misspelt. 

Read my article online here - http://btwmag.com/VOL23_June10/footloose.htm

Links to images of online issue - Page 1 Page 2 Page 3

Photobucket

Also, I went back to Ladakh as I had dreamt from days of my first encounter with the land of high passes in 2008. It was an amazing vacation. The weather definitely played spoilsport this year but this also reminded me that mountains are a force to be reckoned with. I am trying to put up posts from Ladakh as and when I can. Maybe you could help me with this. Tell me what you want to see first – images and photo essays or posts with information that might help you with your planning. Now remember you can’t have the cake and eat it as well. Give me one answer – photos or info. :)

There has been a sudden surge in the number of mails I have been receiving after doing the posts on Ladakh series. After two weeks of being in contact with nature and out of contact with civilization, I was pleasantly surprised to find quite a few mails in my inbox from you guys! Thank you for your kind words. It’s nice to know that my work is appreciated and it feels good to be in contact with my blog readers. :)

Yesterday I received a copy of “One Life to Ride” from Mr. Ajit Harisinghani, the author himself, and I am thrilled about it. Thank you Ajit! :)
Read more about his book based on his solo ride from Pune to Ladakh passing through many other places here – onelifetoride.com

During my travels so far this year, I have also met many more interesting people and that is one of the best things of my treks and travels – interaction. Glad to have met them all! :)

And coming to why I am in bliss, I am completely enjoying photography and the results. My blog seems to be doing well. I am traveling more. Since I am indulging in stuff that interests me I am pleased. 

So, all I am saying is Life’s Good! (Hope I haven't jinxed it by saying it out loud :D)

No comments