-->

Introducing "Wander Tales" Comics - In Collaboration with Ramya Sriram of "The Tap"!

We all love comics now, don't we? The kinds that can cleverly condense our long-drawn-out thoughts into insightful little drawings. So when Ramya approached me with the idea of working on a travel comic, I was more than excited to see how it shapes up.

Ramya, is a talented illustrator who has donned several hats in the past as book editor, copywriter but storytelling is what she enjoys most. Check out awesome work at www.thetap.in, I personally love her fun and nostalgia-inducing "Amma Says" series where she talks about moms and all the things they say.

And me, well you know me. I am the wandering soul. 
(If not, read more about me here.)

I will tell the stories.
Ramya will draw the comics.

And together we present, Wander Tales!

Here's the first one. We hope to make this a bi-monthly series.

Wander Tales #1



Do watch this space and don't forget to tell us how you liked the idea and the first comic. :)

No comments