-->

Help me find a good Himalayan Trek Operator

As many of you know already, I am hopelessly in love with the Himalayas. That is where I first discovered my love of outdoors and that is why I call Himalayas home! But as I noticed, there aren't many known options when it comes to choosing a reliable trek operator for individuals wanting to trek in the Himalayas. With the intent of uncovering as many adventure tours operators in India who provide quality services, I am conducting this survey. Many of you have been on treks or know people who have been on treks. Please fill the survey at the end of this post or forward the form to those who have trekked in the Himalayas.

Sunrise from Stok Kangri, Ladakh
Early morning on the way to Stok Kangri Summit, Ladakh

Also I'd like to tell you that I am currently in the process of compiling a guide on how to prepare for and choose your first Himalayan trek. Some of the questions can be found here on my Facebook Page.
So if you have any questions too, shoot me a mail at i.thewanderingsoul@gmail.com

Here's the survey form - 

No comments