-->

Ask me Anything?

First to give a short update, I just came back from an amazing trip to Andaman and I have lots of stories to tell and lots of photos to show. But have been really busy at work so that'll have to wait a bit. On another note, 5 of my images have been published in National Geographic Traveller October Issue. To be associated with NatGeo in any small way has always been the dream and I hope to take it forward more in the coming months.

That said, I have been seeing a lot of bloggers doing Ask me Anything posts, so I thought you might have some questions for me too? Ask me about my travels or photography or solo travel or adventures or whatever you want to know. I promise to answer all appropriate questions.

Ask me Anything

You can send me your questions in the following ways -
  1. Mail them to me at  digiservo@gmail.com
  2. Post them in the comments below
  3. Send me a message or post on facebook 
  4. Send me a DM or tweet on twitter
Along with the question, send me a link to your blog/flickr/twitter etc if you'd like a link and also if you do not want your full name to appear on the post. 

Looking forward to your questions and I will do the post with the answers in about 2-3 weeks from now. 

No comments