-->

Ladakh in Shades of Grey - A Photo Essay


I know..I know..It is the colors that make Ladakh such a beautiful land.  But the blue looks no different through my lens than any others that you have seen already. In an attempt to show a different view, here I present, Ladakh in Monochromes!

Do let me know what you think. 
Ofcourse, all the colors are on it's way. It's just a matter of time. :)

And if you think these shots would look much better in color, check them on my facebook page and while you are at it, join me as well. ;)

Facebook link - The Wandering Soul's Wander Tales..

For Exif data, flickr link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/neelima_296/

## All the images have been shot in color and later processed to Black and White.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments